Massey Ferguson is challenging what is possible from a 200 HP tractor with the release of the New MF 6700 S Series.
The new MF 6700 S brings exceptional power and manoeuvrability to Australia and New Zealand with the world’s most powerful four cylinder tractor. The unrivalled performance puts the MF 6700 S Series in a class of its own, with the flagship MF 6718 S producing 200HP (with engine power management).
The ‘S Effect’ combines the highest performance with optimum economy. A 2.67m wheelbase and a turning radius of just 4.75m also makes the series able to handle tough field work while capable of operating in the tightest of compact environments.
So whether it is heavy duty applications out in the paddock or efficient loader work, the MF 6700 S Series provides the strength, hydraulic power, lift capacity and operator comfort for a wide variety of tasks in any farming operation.
“Massey Ferguson invented the concept of the high power, four-cylinder tractor, with the original MF 6600 breaking new ground and creating a completely new class of 150hp+ tractors. Now, with the ‘S effect’ we are further advancing performance in this sector up to 200hp on the MF 6718 S,” says Fergal Meehan, Marketing Director.
“The advanced engine develops its maximum power at just 2,000rpm and generates maximum torque at 1,500rpm, which means it delivers exceptional fuel economy combined with superb pulling power and with plenty in reserve. This provides users with the operating benefits associated with larger, longer and heavier six cylinder tractors, but in a compact and extremely light machine,” he adds.
“The MF 6700 S Series presents considerable changes and new developments in engine design, transmission choice, hydraulic output, four-speed PTO and superb cab comfort,” he adds.
MF 6700 S features:
MF 6718 S is the world’s first four-cylinder agricultural tractor to deliver 200hp (with Engine Power Management (EPM) – creating a completely new power class.
• Latest AGCO POWER four cylinder, 4.9 litre engine generates exceptional torque and maximum powers from 120hp to 175hp. Engine Power Management (EPM) increases power by up to 25hp on all models
• Tightest turning radius on a 200hp agricultural tractor on the market today
• Unrivalled transmission choice includes Dyna-VT continuously variable transmission (available from 130hp) as well as award-winning Dyna-4 and Dyna-6 transmissions
• A great lift capacity – up to 9,600kg to handle heavy implements
• A high hydraulic capability – up to 190 litres/min flow and the ability to use up to eight spool valves
• Integrated and factory-fitted front sub-frame for straightforward loader installation
• Straightforward Fuse Technologies including Auto-Guide 3000 guidance system with GO-Mode and AgCommand telemetry for full work monitoring.
• Running costs are further reduced by the 600hr service intervals - 20% longer than previous designs.
Read More about the MF 6700 S